Running Warrior Running Warrior

Contrary to what other reviews have said, I think the game is fantastic - I never had any issues with the game. It's very much like an old school style arcade game which I love. I also had no issues with lag in the jump either and the machine I'm using is atrocious! I think it's people's lack of skill. ;)

The only thing I would say as it was probably the reason I've had to leave it for now is that I switched to the cleric and the only way to turn back to the Warrior is to reach it again further on. I think this could have been probably combated by having unlockable pedestals at the start of the journey for classes you have unlocked.

Besides that the graphics were superb and I really enjoyed it!

Country games with girls Country games with girls

Ignore the previous reviews

They're speaking from a completely biased perspective. I think as a game as a whole it's not too bad for a dress up game. The art was well drawn, however the music loop was a little short and quickly became repetitive (especially with such a noticeable beat). Maybe one or two more girls might have been nice, and perhaps making it something more (ie. than just a standard dress up game) certainly would've made it stand out. However keep up the good work.